Sustainability Communications Specialist
Chloe is a content specialist, slick messenger and a strategic mastermind with a strong sustainability background. She has 12 years of global experience in the international development sector and is a founding partner of Altus Impact.
Chloe is interested in understanding how to communicate important ideas by crafting compelling messages that can leverage action and help place sustainability at the heart of public agendas and private sector business plans.
Chloe is a specialist in:
- data analysis & data synthesis;
- strategy planning and building;
- programme design and implementation;
- strategic communications;
- research and writing;
- creating training material;
- network engagement;
- partnership building
Prior to co-founding Altus, Chloe has worked on projects around the world, including United Nations, IUCN, WWF, Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition and the European Commission.
Chloe’s has on-the-ground experience in Latin America, Africa and South East Asia as well as several years experience working in Europe.
Chloe’s work has focused on providing advice on:
- green financing and natural capital mainstreaming;
- biodiversity action planning to improve natural resource management;
- policy making in the environmental and social sectors;
- developing green growth strategies;
- establishing sustainable rural livelihood programmes;
- assessing and communicating the links between climate change, ecosystem services and food security.
Chloe’s academic background is in science, policy and economics. She has completed a PhD in Environmental Governance & Sustainable Development from Loughborough University (UK), and a certificate in Agricultural Economics from SOAS University London.