Altus Impact’s privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are written to protect your rights and provide context to the information on this website.
Altus Impact takes all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the privacy of your information as required by the principles of various information and privacy acts around the world.
Collecting your personal information
When collecting your personal information, we commit to:
- telling you the purpose for which it is collected
- not asking for or collecting any sensitive information about you unless it is assist the business relationship
- not disclosing your data to anyone, unless compelled to by law
Security of your personal information
When handling your personal information, we will:
- take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is securely stored
- use reputable website service providers and to strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access
Accessing, correcting or updating your information
You can access the personal information that you give us in accordance with our obligations under basic principles of access to information laws.
We will also take all reasonable steps to correct and update your personal information or remove it if it is no longer needed.
If you believe we am not fulfilling my commitments to you or believe we have breached your privacy and confidentiality, in the first instance, please contact us directly.
Afterwards, if you are not satisfied with our response, you should make a complaint to our national privacy or information commissioner.
Information on the website